Website The Parts Authority
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Parts Authority in Washington, DC 2022
About the job
- Parts Authority-Career Central****
- *YOUR FUTURE IS NOW ****
We have newly created career opportunities for Warehouse Associates in our most successful rapidly expanding Division
Parts Authority is one of the fastest growing Supply Chain companies in the Country. We offer promotable career advancement and job stability- 47years old and GROWING!
We also have shipping and receiving opportunities on our Digital Business and Internet Operations Team.
You can apply on our company website career page at
4 Health Plan options
401K w/ company contribution
Paid Vacation & sick leave
Free Life Insurance
Parts Authority, founded in 1972, is a leading national distributor of automotive replacement parts, tools/equipment and transmissions. Parts Authority is rapidly expanding, and today has more than 250+ locations.
We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidates to join our family! If you enjoy full-time employment, great pay& benefits and the opportunity for advancement, look no further. Join our Parts Authority Team today and fill the role of Warehouse Associate – Stock.
As Parts Authority continues to navigate through the Covid19 Pandemic, the health and safety of our team members remains our priority. Through a strict adherence to CDC recommendations and guidelines we provide an atmosphere that is conducive to your welfare and protection.
The Warehouse Associate – Stock is responsible for stocking items on the shelves and ensuring the neat, orderly condition of the warehouse. We only want dynamic, career-minded people who are willing to dedicate themselves to this job.
- Receive merchandise from vendors and other stores and put them in the proper location on the shelves
- Check off merchandise as received
- Correct mistakes found on the inventory count sheet
- Assist in pulling parts during busy times
- Clean up inside/outside the warehouse
- Work with stock manager to address any problems with orders
- Resolve problems with how the warehouse is stocked
- Miscellaneous projects and perform other related duties as assigned
- Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal
- Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements
- Focus and remain on task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to work well with other staff members and supervisors
- Must have an open availability, flexible and able to work various shifts and over time.
- 1-2 years Warehouse experience preferred.
- Familiarity with safety measures in a warehouse
Some of the benefits of being a part of our growing Parts Authority family
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays, Sick/Personal Days and Vacation
- Profit Sharing/401 (k) Plan
- Employee Discounts on Merchandise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Company: The Parts Authority
Vacancy Type: $33,000/yr – $56,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: N/A