Website The Mom Project
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Mom Project in Detroit, MI 2022
About the job
The Mom Project is proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
Become a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams! The Mom Project with Accenture is seeking certified Workday professionals at all seniority levels. You’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Existing and up to date Workday Certification
- 2+ years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience with a full life cycle Workday implementation
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, or Columbus
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Company: The Mom Project
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: N/A