Website The Green Recruitment Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Green Recruitment Company in United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Regional Sales Manager – United States – PV Optimisation Software
**The role will be based in the UK (my client’s HQ), targeting business in the United States.**
My client is a leader in the digital transformation of PV projects. They have pioneered leading technology to simplify the development, construction, and operation of solar plants.
They have developed their very-own market-leading asset performance management software, as well as being pioneers in drone inspections in the solar industry.
Through targeted leading players in the renewable sector, they now monitoring and optimise the performance of nearly 3,000 solar farms across the globe. They are leaders in the European market and are now looking to grow globally
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing renewable technology firms in the sector.
My client is looking to expand and deepen their footprint across the North American region. You will identify and targeting new business opportunities, building long-lasting relationships with clients and channel partners within the PV / Solar sector.
• Develop and execute business development plans for the North American region
• Agree sales and development targets and be responsible for delivery against targets
• Provide necessary sector knowledge to the Executive to direct strategy and future product direction
• Accurately report on progress and challenges, issues and opportunities encountered
• Build and maintain good relationships with partners and key stake holders
• Complete documentation accurately and keep a comprehensive file system
• Attend periodic team conference calls and industry events
• Build on existing client relationships to maximise new business opportunities
• Attend and speak at industry events
• 5 + years business development / front end sales experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of solar technology
• Self-motivated and resilient with excellent organisational skill
• Awareness of the solar industry including technical advisors, software providers, asset managers, asset owners etc.
• Ability to present my clients value to prospects, and be comfortable showing software solutions
• Familiar with building a business case for the client
Package TBC + competitive bonus + package.
Company: The Green Recruitment Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A