Cashier Team Member vacancy in The Fresh Market Jupiter, FL
Website The Fresh Market
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Fresh Market in Jupiter, FL 2022
About the job
The Fresh Market & You
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests. We create a warm, welcoming, memorable experience with exceptional, personal service. We’re looking for a new team member who strives for excellence and brings positive energy, commitment, and a “can-do” attitude to work every day. We value teamwork and celebrate our successes as a team and will value your contribution!
Our Added Benefits For Joining The Fresh Market Team
Part-Time & Full-Time
- Team Member discount of 30%
- Early Earn Wage Access (You can access up to 50% (max $500) of your earned wages on-demand per pay period)
- 401K contribution and company match
- Financial Wellness Program
- Discounts on pet insurance, daycare, event tickets, and many more.
- Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for individual, spouse, partner, and family.
- And much more!
About The Position
We’re looking for team members who have the ability to work in any one of our departments, including Deli, Meat & Seafood, Bakery, Grocery, Produce & Floral, and our Front-End.
What You’ll Do
- Consistently provide excellent guest service, which includes:
- Engaging with our guests to learn their wants and needs so that you can help them create their meal solution
- Maintaining knowledge of products and weekly ad items throughout the store and work across departments to assist guests
- Ensure excellent product is ready for our guests by inspecting our store products for proper rotation, cleaning, sanitation procedures, completing reports as necessary
- Create a hospitable shopping experience by merchandising and stocking our products and specialty items throughout the day, while also making sure nearby guests are assisted
- Follow all The Fresh Market standards, policies and protocols
- Present self in a professional manner, including adhering to uniform standards
- Clean guest bathrooms by washing, rinsing, sanitizing all equipment, and washing floors
- Gather shopping carts from parking lot and assist in general housekeeping duties throughout the store
At a minimum, what you’ll need
- A passion for providing extraordinary service
- At least 16 years of age
- Experience in the retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical And Work Conditions
- Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
- Ability to use tools equipment: knives, ladders, stepstools, box cutters, pallet jacks, and other equipment (unless under the age of 18)
- Required to spend long periods of time on feet and stand or walk without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law)
- Required to wear approved hat, hair net, and/or beard guard, and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
We Are Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and related medical conditions, national origin, genetic information, uniformed service, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
The statements in this job description are provided to describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role. While these statements include the essential functions of the job, they are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. As we work as a team, there may be times team members are needed to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities based on business needs.
Company: The Fresh Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jupiter, FL
Application Deadline: N/A