Sorter Packer vacancy in The Class Produce Group Jessup, MD
Website The Class Produce Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The Class Produce Group in Jessup, MD 2022
About the job
We currently have two openings 1st and 2nd shift please see below the hours and days.
The Sorter Packer inspects and grades produce to determine whether it meets an acceptable standard of quality, size, and/or color based on customer orders.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect and grade produce to determine whether it meets acceptable standards of quality, size, and/or color
- Repack produce
- Remove defective product so that it may be properly disposed of
- Stack product onto the finished pallet as directed.
- Clean work area and keep it free of water and debris
- Medical Dental Vision 401(k) matching Life insurance
- Schedule: 1st shift Monday – Friday 7 am-330pm OT is mandatory
- Sunday -Friday – 2:00 pm-1:30 pm or until production is done OT is mandatory
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
TRAINING, SKILLS, LICENSES: Produce experience is preferred 1 year of experience working in a warehouse. Ability to distinguish colors.
WORKING CONDITIONS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently exposed to wet, loud, cold and/or humid conditions. The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Company: The Class Produce Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jessup, MD
Application Deadline: N/A