Website The CE Shop
This Jobsfunter Listing is about The CE Shop in Pennsylvania, United States 2022
About the job
Job Description – Business Development Executive
Division / Department: Channel Sales
Reports to (position): Regional Sales Manager
Level / Grade: Individual Contributor
Location: Pennsylvania – Candidates must live in the state of Pennsylvania
Employment Type: Full Time, Exempt
Work Conditions: Remote
Travel: Up to 40%
Telecommute: This is a remote position performing work in the state of Pennsylvania
Minimum Educational Req: Four-year college degree in the area of Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Years of Experience: 5-7 years in sales and/or channel sales.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for all activities related to increasing revenue growth within their assigned geographic territory. Revenue generation will come from the management of an existing account base of strategic education clients, development of new client relationships, and through targeted marketing initiatives to drive awareness of The CE Shop as the premier real estate school in the territory. This position will work with management level decision makers and influencers and must exhibit a high level of industry knowledge within the association, brokerage, and school sales channels. The Business Development Executive must be excellent at building and sustaining relationships to drive and sustain strategic sales and marketing processes through the client base to meet business objectives.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic objectives; represent the entire range of company products and services to increase sales revenue and market share. Substantial prospecting for new opportunities both within the existing client base and prospective targets is essential. This includes identifying target potential through its size, product needs, and buying cycles. This due diligence will lead to expanding current and new relationships whereby the client considers The CE Shop their valued partner and trusted source for real estate education.
- Develop and implement strategic account proposals and presentations that creatively and accurately articulate the various programs offered by The CE Shop. Work with client leadership to map, build and implement sales and marketing processes that can be effectively managed and sustained to support the full network of agents and brokers within the organization.
- Exhibit, attend and present at events/meetings held and managed by broker, association, and school partners in support of established sales and marketing strategies and to build awareness and engagement of The CE Shop brand and products to increase revenue.
- Engage in marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and access to The CE Shop for real estate agents and prospective agents within the territory. Attend industry events, identify strategic advertising and partnership opportunities, and maintain effective access to collateral through the defined network of clients.
- Develop a working knowledge of competitive products, programs, and pricing structures; analyze sales and industry trends and make appropriate recommendations to internal stakeholders to ensure long-range planning needs are met and relationships are established.
- Proven experience in creating (prospecting, selling, closing, managing) strategic client relationship.
- Experience in working with key decision makers and industry influencers resulting in successful channel penetration and increased market share.
- Experience developing and implementing sales and service processes and supporting metrics through sales data collection and analysis
- Proven effectiveness of establishing and maintaining strong relationships resulting in collaborative strategies to drive growth
- Experience in, and working knowledge of, real estate industry needs and trends that support agents, brokerages, trade associations, and real estate schools preferred
- Ability to influence and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Feels at home visiting clients on a daily basis
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and excellent attention to detail
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google platform (Google Docs, Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Hangout, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM Software
- Experience with video conferencing (Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.) and general A/V knowledge to effectively present to clients on site
- Comfortable with learning and adapting to new technologies
Why work for The CE Shop?
- Relaxed and supportive company culture
- Flexibility – work from home, meet your clients in person!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- President’s Club – win trips and other prizes for being a top performer!
- Cell phone allowance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free access to all of our courses
- Free life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K w/ employer matching
- PTO – unlimited
- … and more!
Compensation: $65,000 – $70,000 per year plus 35% ICP
Come be a part of the growth at The CE Shop and apply today!
Company: The CE Shop
Vacancy Type: $65,000/yr – $70,000/yr · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Application Deadline: N/A