Website The Beverage Company
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under The Beverage Company in Brakpan,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Accountable for own work within defined operating procedures, standards and work routines.
The purpose is to ensure the accurate picking of customer orders.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Enhanced Customer Service
- Maintain good Customer relations by delivering on promise consistently.
- Feedback on queries, complaints, incorrect loading and picking conducted to prevent recurrence.
- Picking Times in Warehouse is met as per standard
- Maximum Safe Pallet stacking heights complied with
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards as head of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards and critical member of Safety, Health and Environmental Committee in line with the OSH Act.
- Ensure the safe operation of forklifts.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation and support a safe environment for The Beverage Company’s Employees, Contractors and Visitors.
- Warehouse stock age standards maintained by ensuring stock rotation principles applied
- Ensures quality control through checking packaging on warehouse floor and prior to picking
- Participation in handover process before and after every shift
- Accurate stock counts performed when requested
- Maintain clear and effective communication with Stock Clerk, Warehouse Controller and Warehouse Supervisor
- Perform physical inventory counts and investigate variances.
- Ensure efficient and accurate picking as per picking slip requirement.
- Engage with the Warehouse Supervisor to execute picking in line with the Load Plan.
- Ensure that orders are picked as per the pick rate standard.
- Equipment operated safely within Manufacturers specifications and compliant with the OHS Act.
- Conversant with relevant business information, policies, processes and procedures
Health, Safety and Environment
Effective stock quality management
Effective inventory management
Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
- Upto 6 months experience (Operational Execution) FMCG, Distribution Environment
- Routine communication in connection with instructions, requests or normal work tasks
- Proactive identification of problems that are concrete and procedural, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more difficult problems to superiors.
- Others in own work area
Planning and Organising
- Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
- Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
- Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
- Able to communicate verbally in a logical manner.
- Takes the intended audience into account when communicating verbal information.
- Makes use of appropriate business language in verbal communication.
- Includes all relevant information in verbal arguments.
- Demonstrates proficiency of language in verbal communication.
- Interprets complex information to expresses own viewpoint in verbal communication.
- Concludes verbal arguments by making reference to relevant facts
- Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
- Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
- Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
- Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
- Organises information to make it easier to analyse or see trends.
- Anticipates consequences and formulates alternatives.
- Establishes clear decision criteria for making informed choices.
- Seeks relevant information to better understand situations and problems.
- Conducts appropriate analysis; neither makes snap decisions or over-analyses.
- Sees relationships between various facts, figures or other information.
- Able to take a complex task and breaking it down into manageable parts in a logical, detailed way.
- Thinks of multiple explanations or alternatives to a problem
- Able to identify the information needed to solve a problem effectively
- Performs tasks accurately and thoroughly, making adjustments to ensure needs are met
- Considers business priorities when making decisions or analysing the costs and benefits of various alternative solutions.
Closing Date – 29 August 2022
Company: The Beverage Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brakpan,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A