Website Texas Mutual Insurance Company
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Texas Mutual Insurance Company in Austin, TX
About the job
We’re excited you’re considering joining a great place to work!
Texas Mutual is deeply committed to creating and maintaining an environment of mutual respect and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
About this Position At Texas Mutual, we are proud to create a stronger, safer Texas. That means helping injured workers return to a productive life, empowering businesses to thrive, and giving back to our communities. The Premium Audit team plays a major role in these efforts by maintaining financial stability for our company and our policyholder owners.
As a Corporate Premium Auditor, you will develop training for the Premium Audit team. You will support the creation and evaluation of the Premium Audit procedures and serve as a the Premium Audit technical subject matter expert (SME) on projects. Additionally, you will be the division’s liaison to the company’s learning management system (LMS) by identifying needs for onboarding, continuing education, and appropriate methods for meeting those needs together with management. We will provide advanced tools to facilitate your success. You will directly impact our ability to attract and retain the best talent and help the company remain a market leader. If you are a problem solver who enjoys experimenting and is proactive in implementing new ideas and tactics, we want to hear from you!
The ideal person for this position works and communicates effectively in a fast paced, team environment, demonstrates a high degree of initiative and independent judgment, demonstrates confidence, works effectively with or without direction and maintains a high standard of accuracy. Responsibilities & Qualifications
In This Role, You Can Expect To
Provide technical expertise to Premium Audit and other departments to support proper application of auditing principles:
- Evaluate classification and audit rule application questions from Premium Audit staff, Underwriting, SID, Claims and any other departments that need clarification.
- Maintain Premium Audit processes, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate corporate and regional audit application of rules to report inconsistencies and recommendations for correction.
- Compile and distribute any audit process changes, class code changes, etc. from regulatory partner (NCCI).
Implement Training For Our Premium Audit Staff
- Develop course content, including classroom and on-the-job training.
- Collaborate with departmental management and SME’s in delivering system training.
- Provide Premium Audit training and educational programs.
- Develop and present curricula to meet continuing education requirements for others (i.e. Agents’ Educational Workshops).
Act as the division’s liaison to the company’s LMS:
- Collaborate with management to develop and design curriculum consistent with company-wide strategy to achieve division training needs.
- Coordinate, establishing, and updating divisional learning programs with input from SME’s.
- Be the division’s administrator for the LMS.
Assist in the execution of both operational and strategic projects within Premium Audit:
- Work with leadership to analyze and evaluate Premium Audit operations to improve current practices.
- Analyze existing Premium Audit business processes to design, document, recommend, and present process improvements.
The Successful Candidate Must Have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education, training, or experience
- At least five years of experience within Workers’ Compensation insurance operations or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the skills necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of Premium Audit and Underwriting principles, NCCI Basic Manual Rules, and the application of Texas Labor Codes.
It Would Be Great To Also Have
- Associate in Premium Audit or CPCU designation.
- Opportunity for remote work up to two days per week for most positions
- Performance bonus
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Automatic 4% employer contribution to retirement plan
- 401k plan with 100% employer match up to 6%
- Three weeks’ time off for vacation
- Generous sick, holiday and volunteer time off
- Day one health, Rx, vision and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Pet insurance and pet Rx discounts
- Free on-site gym, fitness classes, and health and wellness resources
- Free identity theft protection
- Free 2nd medical opinion service
- Free student loan repayment and refinancing consultation
Company: Texas Mutual Insurance Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: N/A