Its hands on, physical and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the same and our customer’s look for help in all kinds of different ways. For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but there is always a team of managers and colleagues back at the store ready to support you when you need them.
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if they were your own
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law.
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy
- Represent the Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
- Able to adapt to working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Calm under pressure
- Able to adhere to the UK Domestic Driving Rules
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Friendly, approachable and reliable
Qualification & Experience:
- A UK/EU/EEA Driving license (Full or Automatic only) for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com