We are looking for talented and driven Pharmacy professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Supporting the manager in building working relationships with Primary Care Organizations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Supporting the manager to lead, motivate and develop your colleagues.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, providing patient services, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- MUR accreditation
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Pharmacists working for Tesco will have to complete a DBS check (organized by Tesco) prior to commencement of employment.
- Hepatitis B immunization (or be prepared to be immunized after starting)
Qualification & Experience:
- A pharmacy degree
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org