Finance Manager, Physician Practice (preference would be onsite in Dallas, TX or Worcester, MA area but this could be a remote position outside of those areas) vacancy in Tenet Healthcare Dallas, TX
Website Tenet Healthcare
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Tenet Healthcare in Dallas, TX 2022
About the job
This position will be primarily responsible for the management of the day-to-day activities of the physician practice finance team.
- Preference would be onsite in Dallas, TX or Worcester, MA area but this could be a remote position outside of those areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Director of Finance in compiling and analyzing statistical data, formulating conclusions and preparing complete and accurate financial statements and statistical reports in support of the Tenet executive decision-making processes
- Supervise the month end close process to include general ledger monitoring and variance analysis
- Support the business development pipeline to include reporting weekly on status of pro-formas in the pipeline
- Assist with the identification of and recommendations for physician compensation, designing new model to accommodate new compensation methodology
- Manage the annual budget process
- Guarantee accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all financial reports
- Partner with the senior Operations team members to provide financial oversight of physician practices
- Assist with the A/P processing of physician travel and continuing medical education
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree and/or CPA preferred.
- Must have advanced understanding of RVU principles and concepts, physician reimbursement, accounts receivable management,coding, EHR /Practice Management IT systems, physician practice key indicators and MGMA benchmarks.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in finance or accounting; preferably with 2+ years in a health care organizationfor multi-site physician
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas
Facility: Tenet Physician Resources
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: N/A