Website TELUS International Digital Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about TELUS International Digital Solutions in Denver, CO 2022
About the job
The person will be leading the Enterprise Data Warehouse team that manages and provides administration support for Tableau. The candidate will support Tableau platform ensuring functionality, accessibility and security of the platform as well as plan, schedule and perform patching and upgrade of the platform. Perform system backup and recovery procedures
Monitors Tableau server and analyzes utilization patterns for user feedback, management reporting and future planning. Forecasts utilization patterns and recommends capacity changes. Tracks Tableau server license compliance. Tracks and reports system performance metrics. Establish and maintain performance baselines, troubleshoot performance issues and provide recommendations/fixes for identified issues. Recommends and implements continuous improvement and automation of tasks. Assists users with development and optimization of Tableau workbooks for optimal performance.
- In-depth experience with design & development of Workbook Dashboards, and Data Sources through Tableau Desktop
- Ability to recommend best practices of development and optimize dashboards.
- Hands on Experience on Tableau Architecture for Tableau 9.x/10.x/2018.x, 2021.x
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau Server platform and server-side functionalities.
- Experience on Tableau Administration including Install and upgrade in a distributed enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of performance diagnosis and optimization. Be able to analyze system resource utilization, bottlenecks and plan platform capacity sizing.
- Experienced in tabcmd/tsm command-line functions.
- Experience with automation and deployment of data sources/workbooks across environments, alerts via scripting.
- Experience and familiarity with performance monitoring and troubleshooting tools/commands ( TabMon, PerfMon, LogShark, VizAlerts)
- Experienced in communicating with Tableau support and resolving issues.
- Experience with Tableau Admin Views.
- Excellent experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent experience with Data Warehousing.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with preferred 5 years of focused Tableau administration experience and preferred 10+ years of Tableau experience in an IT Department, preferably within a Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence Team and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in data analysis and creating data sets from multiple source systems
- Experience with implementing new tools and technologies and maintaining them.
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience working within the Telco/Cable/Satellite/Wireless industry a definite plus
- Excellent Communication and Documentation skills
- Experienced in structured query language.
Company: TELUS International Digital Solutions
Vacancy Type: $120/yr – $130/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A