Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under TekSynap in محافظة إب بيت الدعوس اليمن 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco wireless infrastructure including both AireOS and IOS XE based Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC), Mobility Services Engines (MSE) and Access Points (AP’s) in both HA and non-HA configurations.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of wired network devices such as firewalls, switches and routers from Cisco and Juniper.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of security and network access control platforms such as Firewalls, RADIUS, TACACS+, 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) and IDS/IPS solutions.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network services such as DNS and DHCP.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network monitoring and management applications such as SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor, Cisco Prime, Cisco DNA Center and Syslog.
- Design and configuration of both physical and virtual test lab environments to be used for systems design, solutions/vendor comparison and validation.
- Create and/or update detailed documents and diagrams including Design Documents, Implementations Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex network and application issues.
- Work both within a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- 4-6 years of experience in enterprise network design and implementation.
- 4-6 years of experience supporting enterprise wired or wireless network environments.
- Significant experience with various switching principals including SD-WAN, VXLAN, MPLS, VLANs, 802.1q Trunking and 802.3ad Link Aggregation.
- Significant experience with various routing protocols including BGP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the configuration and troubleshooting of wired and wireless network devices from Cisco as well as familiarity with other vendors including Juniper, Mist and Aruba.
- Familiarity with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) or equivalent network access control applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Must have or be able to pass the Veterans Administration Background Investigation
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Individuals must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Must reside within the continental United States
- U.S. Citizen
- Cisco CCNA Route/Switch or higher
- CompTIA Security+
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
We are seeking a Senior Core Network Engineer to join our Wireless team supporting Veteran Affairs.
Senior Core Network Engineer will work within a collaborative team to provide engineering design, testing and implementation support across multiple wired and wireless networking topologies and technologies both in support of current and new Core Engineering projects and customers. This person must have experience with the design, implementation and troubleshooting of enterprise level Cisco wired and/or wireless networks as well as familiarity with other vendors including Juniper, Mist and Aruba Networks. The Senior Core Network Engineer will work closely with other members of the Core Engineering team to develop. test and execute network designs and implementation plans that meet all customer requirements and that can be effectively and efficiently implemented. In addition, the Senior Core Network Engineer will provide remote Tier 3/4 support to both customers and other Core Network Engineers across multiple projects and technologies.
T ekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. “Technology moving at the speed of thought” embodies these principles – the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
Additional Job Information
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote
- Type of environment: Home Office and Onsite
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday – Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Must be a US Citizen
Ability to pass Department of Veteran Affairs background investigation
Must successfully pass drug screening
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: محافظة إب بيت الدعوس اليمن
Application Deadline: N/A