Website Ted Baker
Reporting to the Ecommerce Trading Manger, your main focus will be the day to day running, trading and planning of your area to meet planned sales targets and assist managing the Online Trading Assistant. You will be working within the Ecommerce team and closely with the Buying and Merchandising departments to maximize continuous optimization & growth online and to the overall business. It is essential you build excellent working relationships across the business.
- With support of your Trading Manager in the planning, delivery and reporting of all key promotional activity, including Warehouse order and unit forecasts to ensure the correct allocation of resource during promotional periods.
- Providing both long and short term sales forecasts for your sites.
- Reporting and managing daily and weekly sales, key metrics and promotions to the team and wider business.
- Working with CRM specialist, feeding into the CRM strategy, email planning, segmentation and personalization from a stock and product perspective.
- Analyzing trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and identifying opportunities to further maximize online sales and profitability.
- Working with the wider Ecommerce team to ensure that the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels – including CRM, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising.
- Working with the Merchandising team to drive stock efficiency across all channels by monitoring the ecommerce stock holding and availability.
- Together with the Buying and Merchandising teams create online opportunities and tailor packages to the different sites drawing upon trading and sales analysis.
- Working with the Content team to optimize the customer experience/ journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP).
- Ability to think commercially
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Communication & influencing acumen
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand
- Strong attention to detail
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly organized to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com