Website Ted Baker
Ted Baker’s strong growth is driving an exciting and ever-changing logistics environment as currently facilities are utilized to their maximum potential. As a result, there is an exciting role available to help manage Ted through this growth. The shipping coordinator will handle the full end to end order process of shipments insuring accuracy in all paperwork, communication and data logging. They will provide analytical support, information streams, reporting and will manage daily shipping issues within our Ted quarters. The individual will also be required to help identify opportunities to improve the shipping operations, support the development and implementation of solutions and work with the relevant teams to sustain improvements.
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop relationships with other Tedquarters departments.
- Be adaptable and flexible in support of the team and the needs of the business.
- Work effectively within a dynamic team, always demonstrating integrity and respect for others.
- Collaborate with colleagues and external partners to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Liaise between logistics, shipping, merchandising, wholesale and warehouse teams to ensure a smooth delivery daily.
- Lease in a timely manner with freight forwarders/couriers to arrange collections/deliveries from both suppliers and customers.
- Organize marketing/gift with purchase, shop fits and any non-sales items to be shipped from source supplier to destinations, and to be distributed efficiently to the final recipients.
- Organize returns and reprocessing
- Assist Shipping & Logistics projects, including shipping operations in the USA and Hong Kong.
- Arrange courier consignments
- Working knowledge of INCOTERMS. (DDP, FOB, FCA)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, analyzing large sets of data, cleaning data.
- Ability to understand and interpret customs documents and processes (C88, CFSP, E2)
- Being a fast learner who is computer literate: Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, MS Office (especially Outlook and Word) is advantageous.
- Track record of working within an IMPORTS and EXPORTS shipping department structure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience within a similar role within Shipping and Logistics
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org