Website Teacher Created Materials
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Teacher Created Materials in Huntington Beach, CA 2022
About the job
Sales Operations Coordinator
We are looking for talented individuals to join our growing Sales Operations Team. This vital position partners with our Sales Team and Customers to operationalize purchase orders via order management and constant communication. In addition to working with the sales team, you will interact with a variety of other cross functional departments, including finance, marketing, inventory & purchasing, content, and warehouse operations. This individual must have excellent communication skills as well as be detail oriented with ability to identify solutions to issues.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Main responsibilities are to support sales representatives and regional vice presidents in all non-selling functions, including customer service, reporting, sampling, event coordination, key accounts, order entry, quote/proposal preparing, sales force lead entry, and other miscellaneous requests.
- Order Management
- Process all order types (examples include eBook, Royalty Sales, Web, and Professional Development)
- International documentation (CIs, SLIs, SEDs, NAFTA certificates)
- Customer Service Mindset Demonstrated from Order Receipt to Product Delivery
- Operational point of contact who serves as a liaison & advocate for internal and external customers
- Facilitates communication and ensure resolution of customer and sales rep issues occurs in a timely manner.
- Support customers by fielding and resolving any customer service inquiries, including facilitating and entering orders.
- Manage, create and/or maintain schedules and assigned tasks relative to order processing, special projects, and key account maintenance.
- Exercise ability to keep management apprised of status, problems and/or corrective actions that may have occurred.
- Special projects as requested based upon business need (examples include FAMIS, new system integrations, order allocations, etc.)
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- A people-person with customer obsession! You’ll need to be able to look at each request through the eyes of the customer or sales rep and be able to act as an advocate.
- A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing with the judgement to determine the most effective communication method for the situation at hand.
- Computer literate: MS Office, especially Outlook & Excel.
- An analytical, critical thinker who enjoys finding creative solutions to problems.
- Highly organized with excellent time management; able to thrive in a fast-paced & flexible team environment with competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- A sense of “ownership” of your role with excellent follow-through
- Results-oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Passionate about TCM’s core values: love of learning, hardworking, collaboration, pride, and fun & celebration
- Bi-lingual is a plus not required!
Physical Requirements :
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving of up to 15 lbs.; occasional lifting and/ or moving of up to 25 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard, mouse, and lifting or transferring of items.
Work Conditions :
- General office environment.
- Occasional exposure to warehouse and outside weather conditions.
- Moderate noise level in the work environment.
- Overtime may be required for business need.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.
Company: Teacher Created Materials
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Application Deadline: N/A