Supply Chain Manager (f/m/d) Jobs in TE Connectivity Rimavská Sobota, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
Website TE Connectivity
This Jobsfunter Listing is about TE Connectivity in Rimavská Sobota, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia 2022
About the job
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels. They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain. Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
- Lead the MPS function to optimize the production plan with the aim to support customer demand, optimize production utilization and balancing inventory in a targeted manner.
- Play a key role in the S&OP process to identify and ensure risks and opportunities and take necessary proactive measures to close gaps to meet budgets.
- Monitors and controls production capacities
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop Supply chain team
- Lead the Material Planning team ensuring implementation of production plan of work centers, machines or processes to meet customer requests.
- Lead the Procurement team ensuring the right amount of material is purchased and the right amount of product is made at the right time
- Coordinate information flow between planning, warehouse and production team
- Proactively approach other functions within Demand Management, Customer Service and Supply Chain for end-to-end optimization.
- Utilize MRP and other available software tools to plan, control and track raw materials and purchased products, capacities, constrain equipment and processes.
- Monitor MRP system setup, identify capacity constraints and proactively expand drive capacity to avoid supply and demand gaps.
- Ensure appropriate parameter settings, system settings and system usage.
- Manage and minimize the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Optimize material replenishment and flow processes to optimize the picking and delivery of material to production with the aim of eliminating waste and ensuring consistent production.
- Promote process improvement to support stock accuracy and a defined cadence for inventory and reconciliation.
- Manage performance and identify appropriate measures to achieve KPI targets
- Develops, implements and monitors comprehensive inventory controls and shipping and receiving policies.
- Track and control supply chain KPIs including corrective meassure to management on regularly base
- Develop inventory management programs in coordination with procurement for existing and new suppliers to minimize raw material inventories.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers, manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Support the effective development and introduction of new products to ensure project deadlines and budgets are met and inventory impacts are managed without adversely affecting inventory turns or creating obsolete or excess inventory.
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Oversee product storage, handling and distribution
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain to meet sustainability targets
- Implement new technologies and stay alert to new trends and developments in the sector
What Your Background Should Look Like
- Minimum 5 years of planning/procurement team management experience in automotive environment prefferably (IATF 16949)
- Strong demonstrated communication, negotiation, influencing, collaboration and team building skills
- University degree, bachalore or equivalent level of qualification in technical, economical or business disciplines
- Good knowledge of MRP systems/processes (SAP prefferable), MS office
- Good knowledge of supply chain MRF lean tools
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Company: TE Connectivity
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Rimavská Sobota, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A