Website TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about TCWGlobal formerly TargetCW in Nashville Metropolitan Area 2022
About the job
Not the typical Accounts Receivable job!
While an accounting degree is a plus, it’s not required because we have a highly experienced Controller and A/R Manager that have the heart of a teacher coupled with a highly supportive, no-drama accounting team that are here to help you grow. Success characteristics include being highly adaptive, multi-tasking, great with people, not intimidated by learning new computer systems and always looking for ways to streamline and improve functions/processes which “we’re all about.”
Award-Winning Culture where Family is 1st!
Grow your career with NBJ’s “Best in Business” finalist, TAPHCC’s “Contractor of the Year”, Talk of The Town’s “Excellence in Customer Satisfaction” and ABC’s multiple time “Excellence in Construction” recipient where long tenures are the norm. We’re an award-winning mechanical contractor that strives to be the place where people love working, family comes first, and you feel highly valued.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ accounting experience.
- Ability to anticipate work needs, priorities and interact professionally with customers and coworkers.
- Capability to learn cloud-based billing systems, proficient with MS Office Suite, comfortable adopting technology with accounting software experience a plus.
- Expected to identify opportunities and offer solutions to improve and streamline processes/functions.
- Helpful, positive team player that’s quick to pitch in when others need help.
- Assist in setting up new clients/jobs by obtaining all pertinent information and prepare job billing files.
- Frequent communications with customers and various departments within Merryman-Farr.
- Create invoices through online portals according to customer specifications.
- Collaborate with the Controller and A/R Manager to reconcile A/R on a weekly basis.
- Assist in monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Help research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts.
- 7:30 to 4:30 Schedule, M–F
- Weekly pay (Direct Deposit)
- Drama-free, positive culture
- Affordable/Quality Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Options
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to grow with us
- Family 1st Culture where people stay because they “love working here”
*Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by to share your resume.
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.
Company: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nashville Metropolitan Area
Application Deadline: N/A