Website TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about TCWGlobal formerly TargetCW in San Diego County, CA 2022
About the job
Travel and Expense Specialist
Temporary- 6 months (potentially longer contract)
$35-$40 per hour
On-site- San Diego, CA
*Please note: This role requires vaccination under current guidance applicable to the company. As such, absent an approved accommodation based on a religious or medical reason, employees in this role will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19
We are seeking talented individuals who will thrive in our collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment and share in our mission – to identify, develop and deliver life-changing therapies to people living with rare disease. We stick by our values centered on patients, courage, community, and collaboration to pursue our vision of becoming a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the delivery of innovation and hope to patients in the global rare disease community.
The Temporary Travel & Expense Specialist is responsible for supporting Travel and Expense program which includes, ensuring a positive end user experience, administration of the expense reporting system (Concur), system deployment/updates, support of the day to-day expense reporting and auditing operations and corporate card administration. In addition to providing strong customer service, this individual will audit reports, prepare month-end data, provide analytics, and manage the various credit card programs.
- Provide hands-on system support in Concur – end-users, rules, policy, Concur Verify.
- Audit Concur & P-Card (company-issued credit cards) reports according to policy.
- Prepare month-end spreadsheets for Concur & P-Card expenses.
- Provide analytics and metrics using Concur data.
- Issue and manage AMEX and VISA cards for the company.
- Provide HCP (Healthcare Provider) spend information to Legal Department for Sunshine Act reporting and compliance.
- Regularly interact with Corporate Traveler (third party travel provider) and administer program – credits, rewards, quarterly reviews, metrics.
- Train new hires on the usage of Concur.
- Support auditor requests.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, including SOX policies.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
· AA Degree in related Life Sciences discipline. Equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience may be considered.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous experience with Concur system is required. Comparable experience with other travel and expense systems may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data in Excel as required.
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage shifting responsibilities in a dynamic, cross-functional teamwork environment.
· Excellent collaboration skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- All positions have an essential job function to be able to perform face to face work with colleagues and/or onsite in San Diego. No role is expected to be 100% remote.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Company: TCWGlobal (formerly TargetCW)
Vacancy Type: $35/hr – $40/hr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: San Diego County, CA
Application Deadline: N/A