Website Tata Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Tata Group in Gandhidham,Gujarat,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Position Title: Business Associate Manager
Department: Business Associate Model – Agency Sales
Level/ Band: Assistant Manager / Manager
Identify, recruit and build a team of business associates and advisors to drive business objectives on a month on month basis, as per the standards laid down by the organization from time to time.
Reports To: Branch Manager
Geographic Area Covered: Defined Branch Stakeholders – Internal: Agency Sales Training,Branch Operations, Distribution Operations.
External: BAs and Advisors.
Key Result Areas
- Recruit Business Associate and advisors – Coordinate for the regulatory trainings – Manage daily, weekly and monthly choreography – Conduct daily, weekly and monthly Business Associate meetings – Income and Goal setting exercise for the month – Joint field work along with business associates and advisors to source insurance policy – Drive business submission and issuances – Clearence of pending cases for documentation and medicals as a part of the issuance process – Train distribution on getting higher first time right % submission – Achieve monthly objectives and targets – Motivate advisors and business associates for various contest and sales enablers – Daily update about the status of business and applicability in contest – Maintain healthy relationship with all stakeholders like customers and distributors – Work on opportunity of cross sell and upsell – Focussed effort to drive renewal premium collection.
- Business Acumen: (Ability to align with the organization-s vision with a fair understanding of the insurance industry, regulations, and the agency business model in order to deliver month on month business objectives. Has a fair understanding of own role and utilizes required skills and knowledge in one-s own area of work to meet targets. Has a fair knowledge about company and competitor-s products. Has a fair knowledge of the insurance industry, regulations and financial markets Understands the requirements of the customer and consumer to facilitate need based selling and emphasize on selling solutions. Need to develop fair understanding of BA model, leader compensation and Agent commission.
- Building and Managing Relationships: (The capability to identify, recruit and nurture, business associates and advisors and then maintain relationships with various stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve the desirable outcomes). Empathizes and supports distribution every possible way and drive them for higher productivities by managing their choreography and other engagement methods. Responds to queries from distributors and internal customers and keeps superiors informed about own actions and their context. Builds and maintains healthy relations with the distributors and internal customers to ensure seamless execution.
- Drive for Results and Agility: (Building an achievement orientation, with extraordinary levels of energy and efforts while being accountable for one-s actions and decisions in an agile environment) Reviews performance against goals and takes effective action to achieve them. Synergizes high performance oriented systems and processes to yield the desired results with agility. Sets clear expectations with the team to deliver performance oriented goals. Communicates consistently with the team of business associates and advisors motivates them for achievement of monthly objectives, increase participation in company initiatives, monthly, weekly and daily choreography etc.
Good Knowledge of MS Office / MS Excel
- Drive for result (achievement of targets)
- Communication skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Creative thinking skills
Experience: 7 -10 years’ sales management experience.
Qualification: MBA / PG
Experience: 3 to 4 years’ insurance industry exposure.
Company: Tata Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gandhidham,Gujarat,India
Application Deadline: N/A