This Jobsfunter Listing is about Targetbase in Irving, TX 2022
About the job
JOB SCOPE & PURPOSE
The Business Analyst creates solution roadmaps and participates in the development of CRM platforms. They will be highly engaged with the client focusing on requirements definition and conceptual solution design. He/she must be able to see the big picture, work well in distributed teams, and be willing to dig into the details across multiple projects. He/she must also be extremely comfortable working with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Analyze and understand our clients’ business needs, systems, third party vendors, and potential data sources
- Assist in shaping statements of work and lead client requirements elicitation and how we deliver upon them from a solution/data perspective
- Detailed technical documentation of the solution, business rules, and components of the solution
- Proactively solicits current/future client needs
- Create clear/precise detailed requirements and solution data mapping requirements
- Build professional/trusting client relationships
- Work closely with internal development resources to ensure technical implementation requirements are interpreted and implemented correctly in a timely manner
- Facilitate system validation and user acceptance testing by hands-on front-end and data validation internally and coordinating client-side test execution and acceptance.
- Understanding of file structures and data conversion tools
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University. Graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years related experience and/or training
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITY
- Proven experience managing and developing a CRM platform or similar platform.
- Broad understanding of CRM marketing industry
- Proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the development life cycle; excellent interpersonal skills with people in general; the ability to build bridges (not burn them) with users, internal and external customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to serve as an internal consultant, presenting concepts to, and working with, groups of senior management.
- Strong data analysis skills allowing business analysts to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in the data, data elements, and their relationships.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills, strong orientation toward collaboration and communication, ability to earn trust and respect from a challenging customer base.
- Outstanding skills and abilities in verbal and written communications to audiences of varying technical levels, and at various levels within an organization, in groups and individual settings.
- Proven ability to work with vendors and internal organization to deliver on the committed solution
- Strong organizational, prioritization and leadership skills; proven ability to motivate, develop, and work with a geographically dispersed and highly skilled staff
- Passion, energy, innovation and creativity that will drive the success of the delivery of a CRM database deployment from contract signature to production.
- Working knowledge of Campaign Management and Business Intelligence practices
- Understanding of tools including SQL Database, Data Modeling Concepts, & Marketing Suites.
- Basic knowledge of data principles and concepts to support data quality, validation and ownership
- Knowledge of file management best practices including transmission, encryption, conversion, manipulation, and management of client files
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Data ETL experience is a plus
OTHER PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Well versed and experienced in all aspects of consumer marketing.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills. Should be mature, personable, bright and polished.
- Proven success working in a service-centric organization, with the customer at the center
- Balance of strategic, analytical, creative and operational orientation
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: N/A