Analyst is responsible to handle the nonexempt & exempt pay for US Target Team with 100% accuracy, meeting the timeliness and ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. Training and developing subject matter expertise of existing and new TM’s, and maintaining process documentation in partnership with HQ team. Communication with internal and external partners on key process updates and maintain positive relationship building credibility for the business.
- Support the team on Adhoc projects for yearend pay’s and manage year end calendar change.
- Processing payroll checks with 100% accuracy and pay on time.
- Daily communication with Team on work allocation, work load management to ensure the business timelines are met, along with communicating with partners Via workload status to ensure the critical tasks are handled on time avoiding any impact on pay check.
- Well equipped with subject knowledge to process all the critical activities during BCP situation to support the US and India payroll team to ensure TM pay on time.
- Work & Monitor all payroll mailboxes & ensure 24 hours SLA is met for all the request/forms
- Ensure awareness of all policies and compliance relating to US payroll and apply during the execution of daily work.
- Partnering with onshore team in driving volumes during peak and critical times.
- Ensure internal audit controls are placed for meeting 100% accuracy of the team, draw quality trends to identify the opportunity areas and rectify.
- Analyzing pay run reports and taking proactive steps to identify any issues causing a trend and reporting to partners.
- Working pay run audit reports and ensuring error/issues are fixed before paychecks are printed
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional communicator
- Commitment to the principles of coaching
- Demonstrated integrity with respect to confidentiality of employer and employee interests
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Display problem solving ability based on the situation
- Displays ability to analyze information to drive business decisions
- FPC/CPP/Payroll Certification is must.
- End to End knowledge on US payroll and taxation
- Proficient on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Requires 5+ years of payroll experience with excellent knowledge on all Federal and State Laws
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business /Human Resources
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vijayapura, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com