Responsible for accounting, reconciling, reviewing and resolving issues related to Balance Sheet GL accounts. To build effective control environment and governance mechanisms for account reconciliation pyramids.The Senior Analyst will play the role of a subject matter expert across multiple pyramids and will partner with HQ to enhance the team’s contextual knowledge.
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and report out of metrics for management reporting.
- Identify process improvement ideas to drive operational efficiencies and improve control environment
- Share and implement best practices followed across Finance on training, partnership,
- Responsible for training methodology and documentation. Conduct and evaluate training for new and existing team members
- Analyze account balances and activity for accuracy and to identify reconciliation risks and implement corrective controls
- Perform high level process reviews linked to material accounts to identify potential control deficiencies and execute corrective strategies
- Strong understanding of business process workflows like AP, AR, Payroll, Treasury, Fixed Assets etc.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, multi tasking and decision making skills
- Working knowledge of SOX controls and US GAAP.
- Project planning, multi-tasking skills and presentations skills are mandatory.
- Ability to organize and prioritize team’s workload to ensure meeting strict deadlines and managing pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including Presentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Internal and/or External Audit experience
- Hands on experience on any ERP like SAP, Oracle etc.
- Transition Experience of account reconciliations/GL activities.
- Experience in Retail accounting and US GAAP Accounting standards
- B.COM, CA,ACCA,CPA,CIMA,ICMA
- 8 years accounting experience, 5+ years of these in reconciliations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org