Facilitates coordination with architecture and engineering consultants on selected projects. Supports the development of design criteria, project collaboration tools and protocols, project file-management and other reference documentation. Direct supervision of architecture team members. Is a member of the architectural leadership team, participates in strategic talent and business planning as well as, goal development activities. Provide team leadership and brand management of the Target culture and Values.
- Department Leadership: Build a positive work environment that unifies the department, encourages collaboration and promotes Target as a preferred workplace. Enhance partnership between Minneapolis and TII supporting our one team, two location philosophy. Provides leadership, coaching, motivation and assistance to managers and other team members to ensure teamwork and high performance in the accomplishment of all responsibilities and projects.
- Manage Talent: Cultivate talent by recruiting, attracting, and developing new team members. Work directly with team members to set goals, objectives and position responsibilities that support Target’s vision. Closely monitor high potentials and provide resources for continued growth. Writes and conducts team member performance reviews, recommends and administers counseling and corrective action. Develops and encourages growth of team members. Initiate and conduct work programs in accordance with Target’s policies, priorities and budget.
- Applies Target’s project management tools in support of Construction and Operations. Assist in Research of products or systems for incorporation into Target’s prototype designs and specifications. Collaborates with A/E/Store planning to resolve project specific design issues. Be accountable for high quality work which efficiently meets all deadlines, managing time accordingly, and communicating status to partners. Evaluate BIM team workload capacity and requirements, and develop strategies to achieve business objectives within established budget and staffing levels. Manage and guide high performing full time resources and contractors.
- Proficient in the design and knowledgeable in the operation of Retail/commercial building Architecture. Possess well developed knowledge of Retail /commercial building design and construction processes. Ability to effectively work with discipline specific Architecture software programs and project management applications. Practical knowledge of the design and application of discipline specific products. Actively involved in influencing industry and developing technical skills through participation in technical societies. Familiar with Retail and merchandising strategies and the impact of these strategies on design execution.
Ability to provide direction, develop and implement processes, motivate others and build consensus with large groups including cross-pyramid teams. Proven ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects, develop and implement schedules, and prioritize workload Excellent analytical and strategic problem solving skills, highly developed understanding of company’s strategic direction and ability to interpret and communicate senior management directives. Demonstrated ability to make effective presentations to executive groups Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive work environment and the ability to mentor and coach others. Working knowledge of business application software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Project management tools, Excel, and Word).
Qualification & Experience:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from recognized university. 10 to15 years of experience with a consultant Architects firm, contractor, or Retail Architectural background Achieved recognized standing in professional field through personal contributions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org