Keeping one of the most loved and recognized brands at the top of its game is no small task. It takes the talent and vision of a world class Administrative Support organization. We are strategic partners who balance the goals of the business with the needs of individuals and teams. We embody the very best of Target: new ideas, resourcefulness, quick and precise execution, creativity, professionalism and a fun and positive team culture. Do you pride yourself on building deep and broad relationships? Can you learn the nuances of a large, multifaceted business? Are you skilled at anticipating challenges and proposing solutions for your leader and team? Have you mastered the arts of organization, communication and collaboration? If so, you will be a key player in an organization that positively impact thousands of people who love to shop and work at Target.
- As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you’ll support multiple leaders and demonstrate a keen ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment. Here, you’re an extension of your leader, complementing their work style while upholding Target’s values and demonstrating the utmost poise, professionalism and leadership. You’ll offer a level of service that goes above and beyond the basics. You’ll successfully manage multiple priorities and processes while staying up to date on an ever-changing retail marketplace. Bring your ability to anticipate your leaders’ needs and proactively solve problems before they arise. Confidentiality, flexibility and exceptional time management will be key to keeping things running smoothly.
- Flexible, resilient and nimble; comfortable working in “grey areas” that are constantly changing
- Accountable with a high degree of initiative; ability to balance fluctuating workload and tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to variety of levels, both internally and externally
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Office preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar experience
- High attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Four-year degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org