Experts of operations, process and efficiency who enable a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is set, in-stock, accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. The General Merchandise and Food Sales team leads inbound, outbound, replenishment, inventory accuracy, presentation, pricing, and promotional signing processes for all GM areas of the store. This team leads Food & Beverage, and Food Service, providing a fresh and food safe experience. Experts enable efficient delivery to our guests by owning pick, pack, and ship fulfillment work.
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do.
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience supporting a guest first culture across the store
- Knowledge in food seasonality, freshness and quality, food safety standards and routines, and merchandising
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in retail business fundamentals: department sales trends, inventory management, and process efficiency and improvement
- Experience executing daily/weekly workload to support business priorities and deliver on sales goals
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com