Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery. Advocates of both physical and digital services and solutions who are knowledgeable about capabilities and features that drive adoption, usage and ultimately guest loyalty. Empowered to make shopping effortless and seamless for guests at the checklanes, guest services, gift registry, pick-up and drive up.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Say thank you after every guest interaction and be sure every guest leaves satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Work both independently and with a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Arthur, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com