As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that cares, grows, and wins together. A team that is inclusive, makes connections, and brings their passion and pride to all that they do. We delight our guests with area experts ready to assist with items that are instock and priced accurately ensuring guests have an enjoyable experience both in stores and online.
- Experts of operations, process and efficiency who enable a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is set, in-stock, accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. The General Merchandise and Food Sales team leads inbound, outbound, replenishment, inventory accuracy, presentation, pricing, and promotional signing processes for all GM areas of the store. This team leads Food & Beverage, and Food Service, providing a fresh and food safe experience. Experts enable efficient delivery to our guests by owning pick, pack, and ship fulfillment work.
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience supporting a guest first culture across the store
- Knowledge in food seasonality, freshness and quality, food safety standards and routines, and merchandising
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in retail business fundamentals: department sales trends, inventory management, and process efficiency and improvement
- Experience executing daily/weekly workload to support business priorities and deliver on sales goals
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org