As Manager Business Integration: Food, you will part of the team that that evolves the operating model to deepen engagement between the responsible sourcing business integration oversight and related initiatives and business leaders across Food and Beverage. You will maintain a strategic partnership with the Food and Beverage teams to elevate responsible sourcing performance of business partners and the category as a whole. You will collaborate with internal sourcing and manufacturing supply chain management teams to understand and align on priorities and goals and engage in matrix and strategic business partner discussions. You will support issue escalation, elevating all major non-compliance issues to Sourcing leaders, Responsible Sourcing leaders and Merchant leaders as necessary.
- Build coalitions and drive initiatives in collaboration with others.
- Design, plan and implement small-scale initiatives or individual work streams within larger-scale initiatives using established project management principals.
- Provide sustainability insights to the organization to drive updates to Target’s policies and goals.
- Leverage data, analytics and reporting to provide guidance to support business decisions.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking with the ability to plan, organize and execute.
- Ability to analyze information to drive business decisions, manage project plans/ resources and make concrete recommendations to leadership and escalate issues as needed.
- Knowledge of global responsible sourcing programs and issues including industry best practices and emerging approaches
- Respects, appreciates and is curious about differences related to working with others; committed to fostering an inclusive team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear communications and scenario building.
- Ability to work in a global environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 year degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com