TRAIN ON-SITE TO WORK FROM HOME CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Full-Time & Part-Time) careers in Talentify.io United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Talentifyio in United States 2022
About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to support inbound customer service, help desk, and back-office processing representatives for commercial and public sector support positions. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, troubleshoot basic technical issues, assist callers with products, process-related inquiries, and professionally represent some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
There are a wide variety of project openings available. Schedules vary by site and program however we can usually find something that works for everyone. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to start your career here. With our industry-leading training, you are sure to grow. We offer many advancement opportunities including Supervisor, Trainer, Talent Acquisition, and Operations Management.
WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?
Do you strive for excellence and enjoy helping others? This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. You would interact with customers across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It’s about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Representatives make a difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone customer service, sales, and technical support. We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- Have a wired, high-speed internet connection (Download speed of 20Mbps+)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
Preferred (Not Required)
- One (1) year of experience in cus
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A