Junior Security Analyst, Incident Response Jobs in Takeda Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Takeda in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative, and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create, and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Junior Security Analyst, you’ll…
Perform program functions within a high – performance dynamic environment and adjust priorities of work based on changing operational needs and the evolving threat horizon. Apply documented methodology and ensure consistent response to cyber security incidents in order to minimize business impact.
- Support the delivery of threat management, technology controls, & incident response
- Support and maintain information security standards, processes, and guidelines
- Perform the collection and management of information security operations metrics and measures
- Produce high quality outcomes and timely service delivery
- Effectively collaborate with information security and risk resources
- Perform administration, testing, and remediation (including the support of RCA) of security controls
- Collaborate with business teams to effectively predict, protect, and respond to security threats
- Conduct research and evaluation of new security technologies, processes, and methodologies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or the equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience
- 1+ year of work experience directly supporting information security operations
- Experience working on a team to effectively respond to complex requests
- Strong analytical abilities, interpersonal skills, and verbal / written communication
- Working knowledge of system operations, networking, and devices
- Effectively adapts to changing events, reprioritizing efforts, and realign resources as needed
- Willingness to be on-call, work non-standard hours, and travel (up to 15%) when required
- Comfortable working in high stress and ambiguous environments
- Fluent in the English language
- Industry certifications from SANS, ISC2, and ISACA preferred
- Knowledge of industry leading information security solutions, platforms, and technologies
- Willingness to work independently to manage and effectively respond to security requests
- Experience using operations playbooks, run books, and performance measures
- Familiarity with information security leading practices and techniques
- Good knowledge of networking protocols and log formats
- Effective time, prioritization, and workload management skills
- Knowledge of validated environments (21 CFR Part 11)
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2,562.50 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You’ll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we’ll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there’s more to life than work. we return to the office, you’ll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A