Manager of Global Services Jobs in Takeda Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Takeda in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Manager of Global Services
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Manager of Global Services you’ll focus on cyber security controls and analytics. Act as a technical lead and escalation point for analysts and junior analysts do not have advanced security operations or tool knowledge, skills, or experience. Selected candidate will lead program functions within a high-performance dynamic environment and required to adjust priorities of work based on changing operational needs and the evolving threat horizon.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of cybersecurity operations processes that protect the company’s network, endpoints, servers, and information from compromise
- Provide advanced subject matter expertise and plan / execute project work as it relates to the delivery and operations of cybersecurity controls such as endpoint detection and response, data protection, network security, cloud security, data analytics, etc.
- Possess deep, specialized knowledge and skills in the configuration and operation of common enterprise cybersecurity controls and a continuous improvement mindset for fine-tuning the controls to reduce risk exposure and data loss through investigation, testing, implementation, and verification
- Develop, manage, and maintain information security standards, processes, and guidelines
- Manage the collection, management, and evolution of cybersecurity operations metrics and measures
- Ensure team delivers high quality outcomes and timely service delivery
- Mentor and oversee day to day activities of less senior information security and risk resources such as analysts and junior analysts
- Lead administration, testing, and remediation (including RCA) of security controls and identify and participate in tactical and strategic process improvement actions
- Partner with business and IT teams to effectively predict, protect, and respond to security threats
- Lead research and evaluation of new security technologies, processes, and methodologies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or the equivalent combination of formal education, training, and experience
- 5+ years of work experience delivering cybersecurity operations and/or operational technology
- Strong analytical abilities, interpersonal skills, and verbal / written communication
- Strong knowledge of system operations, networking, and devices
- Quickly adapts to changing events, reprioritizing efforts, and realign resources to fulfil large scale / complex requests
- Willingness to be on-call, work non-standard hours, and travel (up to 15%) when required
- Experience working in high stress and ambiguous environments
- Fluent in the English language
- Master’s degree
- Industry certifications from SANS, ISC2, ISACA, Offensive Security, or equivalent
- Experience deploying / managing global industry leading security solutions, platforms, and technologies
- Experience understanding common cybersecurity attack patterns and how to configure common cybersecurity controls to ensure adequate detection and/or blocking of attacks
- Significant experience working independently to manage and effectively respond to security requests
- Demonstrated experience developing & maintaining operations playbooks, run books, and performance measures
- Strong knowledge of information security leading practices and techniques
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and log formats
- Effective time, prioritization, and workload management skills
- Experience working in validated environments (GxP)
- Experience working within a global or multi-tiered organization
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn EUR 49,000 annually. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So, we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You’ll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we’ll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there’s more to life than work. We return to the office, you’ll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people. You’ll have access to
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A