Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under takealotcom in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Finance Administrator – Fixed Term Contract join our Finance Team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative and hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related Total Remuneration Package, which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored, as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Finance Controller.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending to any payment, or other finance-related customer queries
- Processing customer refunds
- Assessment of customer returns
- Assessment of customer credits
- Uploading customer payments via Internal systems when required
- Cancellation of unpaid orders
- Assessment and approval of potential Risky orders
- Responding to documentation requests in respect of disputed transactions
- Assist relevant departments with credits, invoices when required.
- Identifying system issues and troubleshooting with the relevant departments
- Effectively dealing with Bank and Payment partner queries
- May be required to perform additional ad hoc duties, as required within the department
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy levels
- Strong customer focus
- Comfortable with change and excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Finance administration role.
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve
- We are short on ego and high on output
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all
- We love what we do and what we are creating
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above criteria and are an Extraordinary Mind, come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A