Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under TAHAKOM in الرياض السعودية 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
“Saudi Technology and Security Comprehensive Control Co. Ltd. (Tahakom) is a leading company in the fields of Safety, Security, and Technology, which aims to deliver state-of-the-art solutions and build end-to-end ecosystems in complex and major domains such as traffic management, smart transportation solutions, identity and information solutions and e-services.
الشركة السعودية للتحكم التقني والأمني الشاملة المحدودة (تحكم)، هي شركة رائدة في مجالات السلامة والأمن والتكنولوجيا، وتهدف إلى تقديم حلول متطورة وبناء أنظمة متكاملة في مجالات رئيسية مثل إدارة الحركة المرورية وحلول النقل الذكية بالإضافة إلى حلول الهوية والمعلومات والخدمات الإلكترونية.”
- Initiate and draft Tahakom’s contracts with vendors ensuring all terms are included as per requirements.
- Participate in contract agreement negotiations with vendors concerning payment terms, price, delivery dates, and terms and conditions of contracts in coordination with Legal Affairs directorate.
- Develop final contracts with Legal Affairs directorate and get required approvals in order to proceed with contracts sign-off .
- Ensure utilization of existing templates from Legal Affairs directorate for contract drafting and communicate any deviation from templates when needed
- Coordinate with Vendor Management department to ensure alignment with contractual agreements following sign-off.
- Contribute to the assessment of contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts and raise findings to higher management for decision-making purposes
- Keep abreast of latest regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions and ensure work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices, taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Promote the implementation and adherence to relevant policies, processes and operating procedures to others.
- Adhere to risk management rules and regulations in delivery of own work to ensure compliance at all times.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Contract Management related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: الرياض السعودية
Application Deadline: N/A