CDL A Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in Sysco Oilville, VA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Sysco in Oilville, VA 2022
About the job
US0007 Sysco Virginia, LLC
More than the road: Start your delivery partner career with Sysco TODAY!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus! Make up to $90,000/year including base, overtime, and incentives!
- Date of Hire benefits enrollment eligibility*
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- Competitive pay with attractive productivity incentives
- Industry-leading total rewards package
- Hands-on career growth & leadership development
- Exciting employee rewards including exclusive discount programs
- Most routes are daily (home nightly)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid company uniforms
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited opportunities to grow your career!
- Relocation Assistance Available – Certain Restrictions
- New hires are eligible first day of the month following or coinciding with 31 days from date of hire
Are you ready for a rewarding career as a Sysco delivery partner?
Sysco has immediate job openings for CDL A local delivery truck drivers who have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and bringing a smile to the faces of restaurant customers in your community.
Whether you are an experienced CDL A truck driver looking for a career change or a new CDL A truck driver just getting started – we are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our dedicated team of Sysco delivery partners! Drivers will safely operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload and deliver essential restaurant supply products to valued Sysco customers.
Qualified candidates will enjoy competitive pay and other benefits such as career growth opportunities, a retention bonus, and other AMAZING incentives to set you up for career success!
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Ability to lift, push or move freight that weighs an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
- Flexibility to work overtime, occasional weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass a pre-employment screening, including DOT drug test
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States.
If you are ready to discover amazing opportunities to grow your career, join our team today!
- Exclusions/Exceptions may apply.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Affirmative Action Statement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Oilville, VA
Application Deadline: N/A