Website Syra Health
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Syra Health in Serilingampalli,Telangana,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
You would be responsible for responding to RFPs and writing meaningful and winning proposals to fund new and existing multiple, multi-years federal, state, local and private sector projects.
This position is responsible for researching appropriate funding sources, creating, maintaining, revising, and responding to complex, high-quality proposal documents as assigned for internal and external use.
The Proposal Writer will be responsible for responding to all solicitations (RFP, RFI, RFQ, RFS, etc.) and will work with management to provide the most appropriate responses, ensuring on quality standards, company policies, methodologies, and deadlines.
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals. Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings. Moving multiple proposal applications forward!
- Participating in many stages of the proposal development lifecycle (PDLC) from content development, review and editing, to final production.
- Working closely with contributors, especially technical solution teams, to ensure all contributed content is well-written, meets standards, and, most importantly, clearly demonstrates how the proposed solution meets the client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Proposal Development in Healthcare domain with focus on State, Federal, Provider and Payer organizations.
- High level skill in Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to communicate confidently – both through speaking and writing – with colleagues and clients from all levels of an organization
- Excellent Organizational skills
Preferred: Technical Writing Certification
Company: Syra Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Serilingampalli,Telangana,India
Application Deadline: N/A