Sales Account Executive — Remote Jobs in SYNQ3 Restaurant Solutions United States
Website SYNQ3 Restaurant Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SYNQ Restaurant Solutions in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
SYNQ3 is the restaurant industry’s leading technology and automation-solutions provider. SYNQ3’s technologies enable restaurants to enhance order-processing by being the premier provider for restaurant automation, technology, and off-premise solutions resulting in increased sales and profit. As the globally recognized leader in restaurant technology, SYNQ3 services numerous top brands with thousands of restaurants, such as Red Lobster, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Five Guy’s, Applebee’s, Noodles & Company, California Pizza Kitchen, Hungry Howie’s, First Watch and Portillo’s, to name a few.
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for selling additional locations from existing customer within the medium-large size segment. New customers will include new franchisees and additional locations of existing franchisees. This is a competitive sales role and will require strong persuasion skills, great communication, a growth mindset, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Sales Account Executive needs to understand the challenges restaurant companies face and work to bring our automation and service solutions to them to promote and enhance their off-premise offering.
- Use Salesforce to identify, call and track prospects as they move through the sales process.
- Effectively executes sales activities and maintains a pipeline to generate revenue to meet or exceed sales goals and expectations.
- Establishes multiple contacts and builds relationships at multiple levels and departments with prospects, developing advocates within a customer’s organization to strengthen relationships.
- Build relationships with Client Success team to gain access to details about existing accounts and getting additional contacts with existing brands.
- Create required sales presentations and materials needed to sell prospects.
- Understand and stay informed about restaurant industry trends.
- Understand market conditions and competitive landscape to position our solutions.
- Ability to build a strong network of internal and external resources and collaborating with partners to win deals.
- Work with Operations for proper hand-off of clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired, but can be substituted with experience
- Minimum 3+ years of consultative sales or account management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 3+ years of Restaurant/Hospitality experience desired
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25%
Experience & Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills with brand executives and owner operators of restaurant locations.
- Enthusiastic about assuming responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Good negotiation and contract management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Suite
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Strong presentation, verbal & written communication
Company: SYNQ3 Restaurant Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A