Website Synopsys Inc
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Synopsys Inc in Massachusetts, United States 2022
About the job
At Synopsys, we are enthusiastic learners and seasoned inventors. We are makers and visionaries who make technology safer. We are innovators who develop the software and hardware that drive the world’s high-performing chips for amazing things like autonomous vehicles, smart homes, and machines that learn. We embrace diversity as a company, so we can create solutions that serve not just technology but the humans behind it. In this exciting role you will interact with all levels of management and represent HR initiatives and priorities across our growing global organization.
About The Role
Investigate workplace issues and facilitate communication between management, employees, and other HR functions.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers within the organization on employee issues.
- Provide consistent coaching, and consultation to customers in behavior modification, conflict resolution and disciplinary issues.
- Participate on employment related calls and provide disciplinary action guidance, as necessary.
- Conduct investigations, assist, counsel and educate managers on employment policies, ensuring legal compliance.
- Serve as a witness to investigations and help complete and close case reports. Create and facilitate training for employees as necessary.
- Manage Case Database; determine potential Employee Relations concerns. Work with partners across the organization to drive positive employee relations.
- Work with management and employees on reasonable accommodation process. Ensure documentation and records are complete and accurate.
About The Team
This is a newly created position within Synopsys reporting to the Director, Employee Relations. The primary focus of this role is to ensure Synopsys maintains optimal work environments that foster positive relationships and two-way communication between employees and leadership. The position will partner closely with business groups, Employment- Legal, HR Business Partners, and other functions within Team HR to address identified opportunities.
- Have at least 7 years of relevant experience focused in employee relations, you have BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with employment law basics and performance management best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including high EQ, great communication skills (written and oral), and ability to build trust and influence at all levels of an organization while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Experience diffusing tension and effectively mediating conflict
- Previous experience in Technology environment a plus
- Eye for detail, a good sense of humor, organized, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Skilled level Excel reporting and HR systems reporting experience a plus
Company: Synopsys Inc
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Massachusetts, United States
Application Deadline: N/A