Website Syneos Health
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Syneos Health in Morrisville, NC 2022
About the job
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- In close partnership with TA Operations & Delivery, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Talent Acquisitions Managers and Talent Acquisition Business Partners, manage the execution of recruitment and sourcing strategies for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively source passive and active talent through social channels, job boards, ATS system, referrals and other creative avenues to generate divers and robust talent pipelines.
- Present screened, qualified candidates to Talent Acquisition Specialists and TA Managers to be presented to hiring stakeholders across the business in consideration for critical hiring needs as assigned.
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition Specialists and Talent Acquisition Managers being supported on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
- Compile and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data (including ad hoc requests) to Talent Acquisition Leaders to help educate business leaders, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions.
- Monitors recruitment sourcing methods and assists with recommendations to improve applicant attraction. Suggests innovative solutions to sourcing challenges and creative solutions for hard to fill requisitions.
- Submits short-listed candidates to talent acquisition specialists for review and arranges candidate interviews with talent acquisition specialists as needed.
- Develops a strong network within the industry to identify passive candidates while generating targeted pipeline prospects for both current and future resourcing needs.
- Ensures data accuracy with the applicant tracking system and/or candidate relationship management system.
- May create collateral recruiting materials for trade shows, professional organization meetings, and career fairs. May attend trade shows, professional organization meetings and careers fairs.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective strategies
- Ability to attract and engage with all levels of talent
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Ability to think strategically while maintaining an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, influencing & decision facilitation skills.
- Competent user of applicant tracking systems; LinkedIn Recruiter and Taleo a plus.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, negotiating, facilitating, and partnership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is essential.
- Experience years of sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition experience gained from working within a staffing agency or corporate environment sourcing and recruiting one or more of the following skill sets: Clinical, R&D, Business Development, Data Analytics or Technology
- Experience sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition experience gained from working within the CRO, Healthcare, Pharma or Life Sciences industry
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Company: Syneos Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Morrisville, NC
Application Deadline: N/A