Swoop Flight Attendants act as ambassadors for the Company, creating a remarkable experience for every traveler. Swoop Flight Attendants are representatives of the airline on and off duty. Ensuring everyone on board has a safe and stress-free experience, Flight Attendants deliver exceptional customer service and hospitality. In this role, Flight Attendants are entrusted with the safety and security of our travelers, crew members and aircraft.
- Ensure and uphold exceptional traveler service standards, both inflight and on the ground.
- Assist with the stowage of carry-on items (includes pushing, pulling reaching, stooping, kneeling, lifting and carrying luggage).
- Effectively manage uncomfortable or challenging situations with the public.
- Carry oneself with the utmost professionalism and poise while on-duty or in the public eye.
- Anticipate and adhere to travelers’ needs.
- Complete service and sales in accordance with Swoop service standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist and 22 pounds’ overhead.
- Must be able to reach 204 cm without shoes and the ability to raise on the balls of the feet.
- Must be able to travel internationally (United States and beyond) without restrictions.
- Must hold a current valid passport; where a Canadian Passport is not held, a Canadian Permanent Resident card (accompanied with all individual Visas necessary to enable you to perform the duties of a Flight Attendant wherever Swoop operates) is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Restricted Area Identification Card (requires a 5-year traceable history, a clear criminal record and a Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Card).
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com