When you work for Swoop, you’re a part of an entrepreneurial startup where nimble, bold, collaborative, and digitally focused are just a few of the words we use to summarize how we roll. Swoop is a wholly owned subsidiary of the WestJet Group but make no mistake, we march to the beat of our own drum. At Swoop, our day-to-day operations are vastly different and deliberately separate, but carefully aligned to complement the big picture strategy of the group.
- Ensures all procedures and practices are in accordance with the MCM, PM, Company Safety Manual, CARs and airworthiness standards of the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- Manages the Swoop QA Audit program and is also an authorized Auditor in the WestJet pooled auditor group.
- Select, prioritize, develop, and implement business initiatives in accordance with the Technical Operations Leadership Team’s priorities and corporate standards.
- Oversight for Swoop company authorization and contracted AMO authorized aircraft personnel.
- Reporting to the manager, Quality Assurance; the Airworthiness Analyst is responsible for leading the Quality Assurance (QA) audit program and responsible for oversight of the Technical Records, Technical Publications and Technical Training requirements for the Technical Operations.
- Assist in monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on regulatory activities that affect or may affect the maintenance or the configuration of Swoop aircraft.
- Oversight for content and execution of the Major/Minor Repairs and Alteration process.
- Oversight for the quality control of the Maintenance Control System.
- Graduate from a Transport Canada approved college or equivalent.
- Displays adequate knowledge of industry practice and understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs).
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in the performance or direct supervision of maintenance activities of the type undertaken by the organization, at least six months of which shall have been obtained within the preceding two (2) years.
- Current M1, M2, E or AME License and/or a holder of an endorsement for Swoop type aircraft considered an asset.
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience and required to become an Authorized Auditor.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org