Reporting to the Senior Leader, Human Resources, the Coordinator, Human Resources plays an integral role within the HR team ensuring all facets of our the employee lifecycle management operates smoothly. As a growing organization, this role will have strong emphasis on support talent acquisition and onboarding.
- Support Analysts, HR and HR Business Partners by coordinating new hire orientation and various onboarding elements;
- Maintain and administer employee eLearning in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure onboarding and ongoing training is on time and in compliance through SuccessFactors
- Assist in the administration and coordination of other people programs or initiatives to enhance the organizational culture strategies.
- Assist in the development of HR process documentation and procedures
- Conduct regular reporting and tracking of various HR practices, such as the completion of performance reviews;
- Partner with the HR team to enhance the internal HR portal of information and resources for employees and leaders.
- Ability to maintain composure in dynamic, fast-paced situations and possess a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude to make things happen
- A strong aptitude towards technology and computer skills including MS Office, Excel
- Background in recruitment practices is an asset;
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Working within a high volume operational portfolio is considered an asset
- CPHR Candidate status is an asset
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Human Resources role.
- A high school diploma, post-secondary education in business or Human Resources is considered an asset
- Experience with Workday is considered an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org