The Station General Manager is a key senior operational management position within Swissport Western Europe reporting to the Regional Operations Director and will be responsible for Swissport Operations at station level.
- To ensure that all people management practices, procedures and processes are implemented consistently across the station,
- To lead, guide, evaluate, and develop a team with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- To implement, oversee and monitor all safety and security measures and KPI’S related to people, equipment, facilities and aircraft involved in the operation, driving a positive safety culture.
- To develop and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders (customer airlines’ management, airport management, customs, various control authorities, immigration etc) to meet business targets
- Deliver and support people engagement. Ensure recognition and performance management is intrinsic at all levels.
- To drive the achievement of the highest health, safety and security standards across all aspects of service delivery
- Own and deliver against P&L targets with full financial responsibility for the station, delivering financial targets as agreed
- Accountable for the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditure and investments in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources.
- Continuously analyze financial and operational performance and forecast data to identify trends and to determine progress toward targets. Proactively identify and capture improvement potential where possible
- Excellent working knowledge of business management principles and practices, financial concepts, and key drivers of profitability and operational performance delivery.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with significant P&L accountability and leadership of large teams.
- University degree or equivalent, advanced degree in related field or professional certifications are advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com