Senior Sales Consultant – Full Time – International Plaza – Tampa, FL – SWAROVSKI Job in SWAROVSKI Tampa, FL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about SWAROVSKI in Tampa, FL 2022
About the job
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our Senior Sales Consultants are our brand ambassadors, offering our customers a boldly chic style, exceptional service and inspiring experience . Would you like to be part of our team? We are looking for a fascinating and confident Senior Sales Consultant to explore and support the style and individuality of our customers, making their dreams come true. Join us if you are looking for a rewarding and creative role in a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and sharing your true passion for the world of fashion and jewelry. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. A world of wonders awaits you.
About The Job
You’re the ambassador for our brand . In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Accompany our customers during their mesmerizing journey at Swarovski through our world of wonder
- Create an emotional connection with our customers and provide a spellbinding experience
- Encourage the customer to play and discover their personal style
- Connect and present our legendary products beautifully
- Act strongly with sales offering an incredible experience to our customers
You are an ultra-chic/vibrant/innovative Senior Sales Consultant, bringing with you:
- Experience in fashion brands / luxury lifestyle achievable
- A playful, bold and creative sense of style
- Excellent communication skills including asking appropriate lifestyle/informational questions along with active listening to showcase product that meet client’s needs
- Prides themselves in delivering best in class customer service
- Easily establishes a relationship of trust with clients through their sparkling personality
- 1-2 years experience in fashion/luxury retail environment
Swarovski is a Wonderlab where magic and science meet.
Swarovski unifies every part of your organization under a fascinating idea and presents a wonderful new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells crystal of the highest quality of world , genuine gems , diamonds created by Swarovski and zirconia, jewelry and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasive), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This is manifested today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve a positive social impact.
Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Application Deadline: N/A