This Jobsfunter Listing is about SuperPlay in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Who are we?
Our goal is to create memorable, casual games. We have recruited the top industry leaders in Game Design, Creatives, Monetization, Marketing and more.
SuperPlay is THE most growing company in the casual gaming industry.
We raised two capital rounds of tens of millions of $ from the leading VCs in Israel and Europe to develop one of the most ambitious games globally.
What will you do?
- Lead and grow the QA team
- Manage planning and execution of QA tasks, including software engineering, quality assurance and testing
- Communicate with stakeholders and R&D leads to understand the product and requirements, and assess potential risk areas
- Create and implement test plans that span a product’s lifecycle, art & animation, design, and engineering
- Assist the development team in finding problem-prone areas and provide recommendations for improvement
- Implement an efficient testing process and QA standards
Who are you?
We don’t know you. Yet.
We’re looking for a QA Team Lead to join SuperPlay and test our next big casual hit. If you’re someone who can lead and grow a QA team, live and breathe games, and are a team-player, this one’s for you.
- Minimum 4 years of QA experience
- 1+ year as lead QA, managing teams of 5+ testers
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Knowledge of test case management tools
- In depth understanding of formal test and development processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize the team’s focus, solve problems, and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Previous experience working in games industry
- Experience defining automation scripts and tools
- Cross-discipline experience, such as product or programming
- Experience in data and analytics
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A