We are looking for an experienced PPC & Display manager to join the Performance Marketing team and lead growth across paid search, shopping and display channels. Together with the Head of Performance Marketing you will lead the channel growth, as well as strategy, delivery and managing a multi-million £ across UK, EU and US, whilst hitting company traffic, revenue and ROAS targets.
- Plan and execute PPC & display media to deliver weekly traffic, revenue and efficiency targets and incremental year over year growth.
- Improve processes and drive efficiencies across the channels
- Closely monitor and optimize campaigns, ensuring ads are relevant, engaging and optimized towards new and existing audiences.
- Define and lead a testing roadmap to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns whilst measuring results.
- Manage budgets across each channel ensuring that we capitalize on demand and that each campaign has an optimal level of investment.
- Conduct day to day management of internal team of executives, ensuring best practices are executed across all campaigns, and all campaigns go live in a timely manner.
- An advanced user of data analysis and manipulation.
- Comfortable with being able to justify decisions with data and insights.
- Strong product feed management experience.
- Test and learn mentality and experienced conducting A/B tests
- High standards of numeracy and literacy
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Positive and happy to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proactive and determined.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in biddable based media buying. PPC, Shopping, Display
- Experienced in retail (preferred)
- Experienced in creating and segmenting platform audiences.
- Experienced with AdWords, SA360 and GA360.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org