Passionate about style? Passionate about delivering an authentic memorable customer experience? Reporting into our Brand Experience Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring every customer receive a style obsessed experience. Nothing is off limits. We want every customer to experience to be authentic, real, and receive a world class experience. You will support in leading and empowering your team to deliver each customer experience. You will smash targets and strive for excellence in everything you do. Set the bar at world class and it will push you further than you ever thought possible. Create it and lead your team to success.
- Deliver an authentic and engaging customer experience for all consumers for your style choices.
- Support the Brand Experience Lead in delivering bold ideas confidently.
- Work with the store leadership team to ensure team engagement in delivering a world class service.
- Be an expert in our style choices and product packages to always deliver the best brand expression in your store.
- Drive the continued improvement of our customer experience scores (YEXT) & e-receipt take-up.
- Build key relationships internally and externally.
- Support in turning our retail plan into meaningful actions and deliverables at market level for your team. Engage your team with your store goals and plans.
- Be immersed in our brand, inspiring your team to put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.
- Inspire your team to become style experts and provide the best brand expression.
- Create and suggest ideas to the Brand Experience Lead to increase the customer experience.
- An established retail Manager/Assistant Manager who is passionate about customer experience.
- Style obsessed and brand focused.
- Creative and authentic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
Qualification & Experience:
- People management experience
- Experience leading and motivating a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org