Website Sun Country Airlines
Sun Country Airlines is in need of a Treasury Analyst to continue to support its growth. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure cash processing, reconciliation and reporting in a timely manner while in compliance with company policy and regulations. This person will review and drive improvements in cash management and the company travel and expense management program. This position is expected to collaborate across units within company and all level of personnel.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the reports and any unusual items are investigated.
- Responsible for maintaining any wire or ACH templates used within the banking systems.
- Prepare daily cash position reporting, and identify and evaluate variances.
- Resolve any denials and/or fraud situations in an urgent manner.
- Work with Director of Treasury Operations to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows over the next 13 weeks.
- Within Concur, manage monthly statement and related expense report submissions.
- Forecast, monitor and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Complete all cash management documentation for new and existing department processes; prepare correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Assist Director of Treasury Operations in managing daily cash activity between accounts.
- Participate in month-end close process.
- Administer and maintain corporate credit card program
- Analyze and solve problems stemming from payment processes.
- Manage the opening and closing of the credit cards for employees.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work with all levels of the company
- Working knowledge of airline economics preferred
- Knowledge of cash management and banking with at least 5 years related experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related field required; CTP or Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent PC skills with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience
- Great Plains and Concur experience a plus
Company: Sun Country Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com