Website Sun Country Airlines
When you come onboard at Sun Country Airlines, you are joining an experienced team of driven and talented employees. We affordably connect guests to their favorite people, places and memories, and we do it by cultivating a culture that encourages our team to pursue their passions in the air and on the ground – allowing you to Fly at the Speed of Life. We take pride in our company, culture, and comradery, and would love to have you join us. This position will be a training specialist that will assist the Manager Inflight Training Standards with the design, implementation, and instruction of all Inflight Training Programs. The Inflight Training Specialist will be responsible for the quality instruction of all Inflight Training Programs in compliance with the FAA Approved Training Programs. Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for instructing and facilitation of all Flight Attendant Training Programs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in the following areas: Flight Attendant Training Manual and applicable Training
- Programs, Flight Attendant Manual, Department Memos, Service Duties/Responsibilities, Flight Attendant Policies and Procedures, Federal Regulations applicable to Flight Attendant Duties/Responsibilities, Transportation Security Regulations applicable to Flight Attendant Duties/Responsibilities, Department policies and procedures, Company Drug and Alcohol Program.
- Conducts all tasks in a safe efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines.
- Assist with the development, revision, and maintenance of all Flight Attendant Training materials and courseware.
- Completes, submits and maintains all paperwork and records associated with training events.
- Coaches and provides direction and supervision of trainees. Evaluates trainees’ performance, provides performance feedback, administers corrective actions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, to include presentation and public speaking skills.
- Has working knowledge of Part 121 operations, Federal Regulations, and Transportation Security Regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous teaching and/or instructing experience.
- Possess an FAA-issued Flight Attendant Certificate or able to complete Flight Attendant Training Program
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous training curriculum design and development experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Company: Sun Country Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com