This Jobsfunter Listing is about SumUp in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
At SumUp, we’re building a world where merchants can succeed while doing what they truly love. Our mission from day one is simple: give back to local merchants the joy to succeed, thanks to simple and innovative tools.
SumUp is a digital ecosystem dedicated to local entrepreneurs. Our range of solutions answers all our merchants’ challenges; from reservations, through click and collect, deliveries and digital payment, to the management of their business thanks to intuitive and comprehensive financial analytics.
SumUp is a team of more than 3,000 people in 15 offices spread all over the world, including our tribe of 300 SumUppers divided between Paris, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Milan.
What You’ll Do
- Getting in contact with clients by answering calls, tickets and chats from our customers with honesty and positivity.
- Following up with relevant departments if support is needed outside your scope.
- Liaise with the team to support, share experiences/best practices
- Familiarise with the systems/tools, Understand the “Product”
- Adapt & adopt guidelines both towards clients and internals
- Able to multitask to support workload
- Enhance learning by attending sessions
- Meet/exceed KPI’s set & show consistency
- Network with peers so you can reach out when needed for support
You’ll be great for this role if you,
- Are a good understanding of IT/iOS devices in general
- Have multitasking skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
- Are a good problem solver
- Are a quick learner, keen in emerging technology
- Have experience with CRM systems
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team and also independently
- Have experience in POS systems
- Have experience in providing technical support
- A good understanding of IT/iOS devices in general
- Quick learner, keen in emerging technology
- Excellent written communication
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in POS systems is a plus
- Experience in providing technical support is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Customer empathy
- Independent point of view
- Driven to learn and improve
- Not afraid to ask questions!
- A genuine passion for tech
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 200+ people from 5+ countries.
- Have full autonomy (for real!) to propose, lead and implement changes that will up our game.
- You will have the freedom to drive your career, own projects and make an impact across the company.
- An amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we’re creating tools that help them run their businesses. With a founders mentality and a ‘team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Job Application Tip
We recognise that candidates (especially female candidates) feel they need to meet 100% of the job criteria in order to apply for a job. Please note that this is only a guide. If you don’t tick every box, it’s ok too because it means you have room to learn and develop your career at SumUp.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A